HR at Shrek Solutions
Views:15 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Business Development - IT (7-8 yrs)
Title - Business Development Manager
7+ yrs experience
Max Budget : 12-15L
- Develop a territory plan and a pipeline of new clients and client engagements.
- Successfully convert new target accounts, creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships. Success is nurturing and sale of win-win value propositions and nurturing executive relationships for continuing business.
- Ensure the creation and execution of pursuit strategies, and build - win-win- value propositions at the company and individual levels with clients.
- Approach client executives as true business partners, expanding SourceFuse engagement to encompass the breadth and depth of our capabilities, including Cloud Application Builds, Cloud Migration, Modernization, Cloud Optimization and more
- Generating qualified leads for various services of SourceFuse Technologies with a target geography
- Use Outbound Lead Generation tools such as Calls and Email Marketing to hunt for new business
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer's critical business issues and propose solutions that help clients meet their business objectives.
- Formulate Account & Sales strategies in collaboration with the Pre-sales and Marketing team
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM System
- Achieve weekly, Monthly & Quarterly target commitments
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
Education & Experience :
- Technology and consulting acumen with the ability to positively translate into business value
- Strong customer value orientation - you want your clients to succeed with their objectives
- Demonstrable track record of generating revenue in amounts of $2M and upwards
- Experience engaging with C-level stakeholders at the business and technology level, using a consultative selling approach to maximize the customer outcomes
- Strong understanding of various buying roles and personas and have the ability to position custom solutions targeted to meet business outcomes for these personas
- Understand and respond to client needs by positioning appropriate SouceFuse solutions and services
- Successfully navigate a complex internal organization consisting of several distinct capabilities and practices and be able to thrive in an evolving environment