Manager - Business Development - IT (5-8 yrs)
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Head- Sales, ALL INDUSTIES; and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the all industries sales team for North America.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales channel.
- Personally, develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at leading North American All companies, for selected targets on the global approved client target list. Also develop relationships with selected regulators, All industry leaders, regulators, and other influential stakeholders.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all QUALIFIED opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with ANJ WEBTECH- presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers- business and technology needs.
- Provide leadership to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Identify and develop potential alliance partnerships and seek out new market and product growth areas.
- Support the team's market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff. Also contribute to the continued enhancement of software product development and product management.
- Adhere to all ANJ WEBTECH Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
- Online Marketing Space and passionate about its effect on business growth. Online Marketing professional in USA with hands on experience in Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Natural Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics.
- Excellent knowledge and Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization
- Excellent Techniques and Expertise in WEB - On Page and Off Page doing WEB, WEB Analysis, Link Building, Keyword Research, Search Engine Optimization, Website Analysis, Website Promotion etc.
- SMO - Social Profile Creation, Social Networking, Social Branding, Social Media Optimization, Blogging, Twitter Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Facebook fan page creating and optimization, LinkedIn Campaign.
- Proficient in creating and designing the report layout, sorting the data, defining subtotals and generated reports like parameterized reports, drill down reports using SSRS.
- Excellent knowledge in maintenance and change management to existing reports and in optimizing report performance.
- Excellent knowledge in developing interactive sort reports & outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and demonstrates initiative and adaptability and capable of handling responsibilities independently as well as a proactive team a member.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.