HR Recruiter at Bansal Tech professionals
Views:5 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - IT (5-7 yrs)
- Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Location: Bhopal (Currently Hybrid)
- Work Hours: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM / 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM IST
- Experience: 4+ years in relevant field
- Preferred Industry- IT-Software, Software Services.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Identify new prospects and Leads for generating business.
- Must have increased interaction with the prospects with high convincing capability to convert them to customers.
- Implement social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Houzz, Polyvore, WordPress, Tumblr and Google+).
- Conduct high-level conversations with decision makers to crack deals.
- Marketing of Software Products created by V Group including Mobile apps, and E-Commerce products using social media, blogs, emails, etc.
- Create marketing materials/ collaterals like brochures, write-ups, website updates, etc.
- Make timely submissions of Proposals, MOU- s, contract details, negotiations and communications related to onboarding the customer with highest accuracy and minimal or no errors.
- Should gain and maintain in-depth knowledge of the business, and our entire product suite, industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Get projects from offshore clients (US/UK) for the development of Mobile Apps (iOS & Android), Website Design & Development on multiple platforms and technologies, Application development etc.
- Develop client relationship and build an effective cross-functional team.
- Develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media programs and campaigns. This includes planning an editorial calendar, creating content, promotional emails etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners, existing and past customer, key bloggers, designers, and other influencers.
- Gather and log client's business needs with detailed specifications.
- Work with technical team to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that the proposed solution completely addresses all business requirements of the client.
- Provide high quality trusted advice to customers.
- Prepare and lead coordination meetings.
- Assist project manager in client follow ups and in effective resource allocation for the project development.
- Validate the functionalities developed with various participants.
- Update existing documentation of software products (e.g. Procedures, Business Processes, User Guides, and Training Manuals etc.)
- Must have understanding of Multiple E-Commerce platforms, App development, SDLC, SEO / SEM, client communication, USA client service processes.
- Should have prior experience in client acquisition & closure of deals / contracts.
- Good communication skills & Documentation skills in English.
- Naturally aggressive and passionate about the job.
- Should have a knack for experimenting and zeal to explore new ways to interact with client.
- Multi tasker.
- High sense of responsibility towards the targets assigned.
Perks and Benefits:
- Best in Industry Salaries (we run market surveys regularly)
- Periodic Performance Bonuses
- EPF, Gratuity
- Health Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Exposure to US work culture.
- Education sponsorship
- Quarterly Evaluation and Appraisal Mechanism