Director at Hitya Global
Views:163 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Manager - Business Development - IT (5-11 yrs)
- Client is the next-gen app development platform for every idea and company on the planet.
- Develop new business by driving sales in their existing accounts as well as new accounts with prime focus on outbound leads.
- Converting existing relationships as potential clients for Builder to ensure a seamless transition
- Developing and executing account plans to achieve targets: cold calling, prospecting, qualification, account mapping, and presentations.
- Effectively utilize sales tools for pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress (Forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts.
- Responsible for all aspects of the selling process
- Identify, qualify, sell, close and coordinate for all volume business in a designated territory generate leads by using networking and other sales tools qualify, sell and close.
- Identify key steps to close the sale, identify the decision-maker and influencers, etc.
- Determine availability needs and objectives gain agreement of proposed solution/services, tying back to customer business drivers.
- Close significant $ sales across multiple accounts across assigned territory accurate forecasting of business, previous experience with Salesforce.com ideal.
- 5-11 years of sales experience in selling software/technology solutions.
- Ability present & excellent communication skills in English.
- A strong network of relationships with key decision-makers in small/medium & large-sized companies in the respective territory.
- Experience with lead generation and sales closure.
- Strong exposure to handling the assigned market track record of maintaining relationships with accounts.
- Health & Wellness insurance
- Pension plan
- Performance bonus
- Employee Stock Option Programs
- Work from home
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Sick holidays
- Vacation and paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Company social events
- Professional development programs