Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:64 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Business Development - IT (5-10 yrs)
Business Development Manager
We have an urgent hiring for the position of Business Development Manager for one of the IT companies in India. The company is in existence since past 40 years in to IT industry.
Interested candidates kindly contact Ms Dhara on 8169835364
- A Business Development Manager is a business-oriented role, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfill, with both short and long-term goals to achieve. A Business Development Manager job description should cite almost of the below tasks and objectives:
- Developing growth strategies and plans for business
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base, by calling, meeting and discussing business prospects
- Developing knowledge of business products and value proposition. Building relationships with OEMs.
- Preparing business proposals
- Negotiating with customers
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Certifying oneself into technicalities of products with guidance of leaders
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.