Manager - Business Development - IT (4-8 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Location : Chandigarh
Experience : 4-8 Years
International Business Development experience for the US region.
Shift Time 5.30 pm to 2.30 am (pickup and drop service provided)
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the prospective organization
- Prospect for new clients by networking, Tele calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
Required experience and competencies :
- Requires an MBA or equivalent experience.
- 4-8 years progressive sales management experience.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Skills required include strategic planning, organisational assessment, creativity, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, quantitative analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office and CRM
- Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connects with people at various levels of seniority