Manager - Business Development - IT (4-8 yrs)
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for independently prospecting, identifying, developing, managing, and closing new business opportunities and achieve assigned revenue targets and profitability for the Technical Consulting/ Managed Services in the designated territory.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies and activities for the defined territory.
- Identifying, qualifying, developing, and closing potential sales opportunities.
- Consistently achieve assigned revenue targets and other key result areas.
- Develop and maintain long-term business relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with multi-level decision-making contacts.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of assigned solutions, target market segment, etc.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external resources to develop and grow the business.
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all opportunities and activities in the CRM system.
Required Qualifications and Experience :
- At least 4-8 years of experience selling Software Products/Services to enterprise customers.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or appropriate field.
- Must have a deep understanding of Technical Consulting/ Managed Services and market trends.
- Familiar with solution selling techniques and strong account management skills.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue targets.
- Ability to communicate and influence people at all levels in an organization.
- Must have a good industry network and existing relationship with C-level contacts in Bangalore/South.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other related applications.
Personal Characteristics :
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and collaborative work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and relationship-building skills.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, integrity, discipline, and commitment.
- Must be highly adaptable, process-oriented, result-driven, quick learner, and team player.
2 Areas of Expertise:
- New Business Development B2B Sales Solution Selling Revenue Generation Account Management Relationship Management Strategic Planning Prospecting Demand Generation Pipeline Management Team-Work Negotiation & Closing Solution
- Knowledge: Managed Services Technical Consulting Staffing Services Application Development Business Process Outsourcing.