Co - Founder at S & F Consultants
Views:144 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Manager - Business Development - IT (4-8 yrs)
The Business Development Manager will ensure consistent growth in Institutional sales and Corporate Sales. Will also be responsible for Sales Planning, Pre- Sales activity, Customer Acquisition activity, Customer Retention Practices, Brand Awareness, Marketing Practices and a Sales Funnel Management Process.
- Perform sales activities through Sales Funnel Management
- Enquiry Generation
- Lead Generation from Enquiries
- Prospect Generation from Leads
- Business meetings.
- Closing Prospects
- Develop Business Development strategies to improve market share in all product lines for Institutional Business and Corporates Business.
- Managing the product line to maximize sales revenues and meet sales objectives.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy for sales, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools.
- Develop solid understanding of customer needs, industry drivers and competitor dynamics in order to shape marketing strategy, messaging and value proposition.
- Leverage and manage relationships with corporate partners to maximize sales opportunities.
- 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in Business Development. (preferred from IT/Software/Training/SaaS sales).
Open to travel.
Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities