HR Recuriter at DataGroup
Views:51 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Business Development - IT (3-5 yrs)
Business Development Manager- Bangalore
About Company :
we provides a full suite of digital signage services that allow you to create, manage and display digital content across multiple locations and networks. We offer comprehensive digital signage hardware and software solutions for designing strong customer experiences with digital merchandising product solutions.
Job Description :
Based in the Bangalore you will be primarily tasked with developing and diversifying business to accelerate revenue and the growth of the organization. You will be the face of the company and require the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Key Responsibilities Area
1. As BDM you will be responsible for building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
2. Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events to develop growth strategies focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
3. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
4. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending company's products/services accordingly.
5. Develops negotiating strategies with integration of company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
6. Closes new business deals, prepare quotes and sales contract ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
7. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
8. Document all sales records, revenue, invoices, provide professional feedback and post-sales support.
Core Competencies (Must to Have)
1. 4+ Years of relevant experience in sales and business development.
2. Must have sales exposure to similar industry and domain.
3. Proficient in MS Office and CRM software (Salesforce is a strong advantage)
4. Strong communication skills - verbal & written
5. Proven skills of Networking, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Negotiation skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Desirable Skills (Good to Have)
1. Displays a positive attitude.
2. Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally into business communication.
3. You should be a team player and Self-motivated individual.
4. Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
5. Complies with all of our policies and procedures.
1. Graduate or post-graduate in sales and marketing or equivalent.
2. Fulltime graduate, BBA, BBM, B.Com or equivalent.
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time