Director at Hashtag HR
Views:74 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Business Development - IT (4-10 yrs)
You will develop an in-depth understanding of the software product for Real Estate/ Construction/Infrastructure industry and will be required to have a consultative approach to product sales.
- You will be integral to the pre-sales process and work closely with the team on client development.
- As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management.
- You will engage with customers to generate leads through product presentation/demos and effectively communicate the product's value proposition.
- This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline.
- This role will handle all first contact with new clients and build relationships through marketing activity - events, campaigns, direct mail, email, etc.
- The goal of a Business Development Manager is to generate a lead, qualify it through opportunity discovery, set a face-to-face appointment, proposal submission, and follow through until the deal is closed as won.
- Generate interest and appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions.
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records.
- Working closely with the Sales team and attending customer meetings as required.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, local trade shows to keep current with technology.