CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:53 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - IT (4-10 yrs)
Manager - Business Development
Looking for Business Development Manager - Chennai for a Reputed Company.
Qualification : Engineering with MBA / PG M
EXPERIENCE : 4yrs to 7 yrs
Job Profile : Handling a Business, Revenue Management, Relationship Management and Bringing New Business.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Team Management :
- Development of detailed sales and marketing strategic business plans for each major market/region across the country
- Achievement of sales and profitability targets for the assigned Business through various branches in the country
- Drive targeted results with each branch office.
- Motivate and guide the field sales to generate business through existing as well as new channels.
- Organize reseller/end user events on a national as well as regional basis. Initiation of sales promotion schemes on a national as well as regional basis.
- Pre and post-sales support to branch sales personnel in the form of pricing, technical clarifications, delivery etc.
- Manage relationships with principal firms and interactions regarding product, pricing, promotion and delivery etc,.
- Development of field sales and marketing support functions across the country over time
- Funnel Monitoring and Review
- Stock Management.
Stability : At least Two years of Experience in each of the Last Two Companies
Skills required :
- Experience in handling large channel sales and product management of hardware / software in the IT industry
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and organize Good
- Communication, Ability to travel across the Country.
Mandatory Skills :
- Good In Channel Sales
- Knowledge in P&L
- IT Hardware Sales (Laptops and Printers)
- Good in Vendor Mgmt
- Hindi Speaking is Must.
If interested, please send your updated profile with following details :
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Total Experience :
- Current Location :
- Notice period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.