Manager - Business Development - IT (3-6 yrs)
- Should have at least 5 Years of experience, preferably into Microsoft Dynamics products like ERP/CRM/SCM or any other similar software & service sales cycle
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics partner/channel ecosystem will be an added advantage.
Key Responsibilities :
- Acquiring complete understanding all services offered by Company
- Develop and execute Sales strategy Plan both short- and long-term goals for meeting quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, emails, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customer
- Ensuring high conversion rate for qualified leads.
- Identify new business opportunities and manage entire sales cycle - inception to deal close successfully.
- Engage & build sales pipeline for the region focusing on chosen industry verticals.
- Position Consulting as the partner of choice in the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem
- Lead Customer & Partner engagement in the region
- Maintain relationship with existing customers & responsible for up-sale & cross-sale
. Work closely with Microsoft India to amplify knowledge about the digital transformation trends .