Human Resource Executive at Right Symbol
Views:18 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - IT (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities (General) :
- Commercial planning and Meeting sales targets on time.
- Responsible for acquiring new clients and figuring out emerging opportunities in the global market.
- Capable to Initiate communication through Emails & Online calls
- Generate IT Sales by converting prospective Email leads into deals.
- Generate new business opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Understand client's requirements and able to create proposal documents accordingly
- Close the leads by taking follow-ups
- Proficient in LinkedIn Sales would be preferred
- Work with the Sales leads to develop a clear winning strategy for each proposal and ensure win themes are clear and compelling.
- Generating Business for Web, Mobile application, & Software designing & development Services, Virtual Reality Projects, digital marketing, etc,
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as providing guidance around the executive summary).
- Experience in writing Proposals, Bidding for Web and Mobile Development, follow-ups, competition analysis, and discussion with offshore clients.
- Project price estimation, quote, proposal creation, talking with Client, and closure.
- Experience with interacting with clients in US/ UK/ Canada/ Australia/UAE Countries.
- Building competitive portfolios on portals to generate leads.
- Getting business through different channels (Upwork, Freelancer, People per hour, Craiglist, Odesk, Elance, Guru, Email Marketing Etc.)
- Collecting and analyzing the project's business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to the development team.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of the product to meet the client's business needs.
- Able to Communicate between the Client and the Technical team.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of the client's organizations and industry.
- Good networking skills.
- Good at giving a presentation.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organization.
Specialization - Business Analyst, Market Research, Marketing Strategy.