HR at Crossword Placement
Views:37 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Business Development - IT (3-5 yrs)
- To identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients. Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.