Prime Consultant at ayiruS HR Services
Views:140 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Business Development - IT (3-5 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Job Description :
- As a Business Development Manager at Flying Stars, you will primarily be involved in B2B sales of Flying Stars Informatics Products & Services to potential customers across Hyderabad/Telangana
- The job will require you to engage in all stages of a B2B sale, i.e. in-person meetings, email campaigning, calling, writing proposals, engaging with leads, product demonstrations with potential organisations - senior management; and maintaining client relations.
- You will be required to frequently travel different locations across Telangana
Job Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for B-B Sales from generating Sales Lead, Negotiating to Closing on individual and team capacity
- Driving & Training the Sales Team
- Execute prospecting techniques such as Calls, Email Marketing, In-Person Visit to hunt for new business.
- Will be responsible to reaching Monthly, Quarterly & Annual goals towards new acquisitions as well as revenue generation
- Generate incremental business from existing clients by up-selling additional products and services.
- Involved in direct sales on individual capacity and teams sales & revenue target
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Participating in the events and exhibitions to create the product awareness and for networking purpose
- Creation of healthy sales pipeline from individual level and team
- Building and Manage Sales Team in the given territory -
- Taking responsibility of closures on individual and team level
Desired Skillsets :
- Candidate with 3-4 years of Direct Sales Experience in any kind of sales in Hyderabad, Telangana with direct responsibility for Revenue and Profitability.
- Should have track record of having met numbers in earlier stints thru sales to corporate clients, banks & educational institutions
- Ability to independently handle requirements from lead to closure with corporate entities, banks & educational institutions
- Good communication skills (Oral & Written)
- Candidates with MBA in Marketing will be preferred
- Perks and Benefits will be as per industry standards
- Should be flexible in traveling