HR Executive at Synoris Information Systems Pvt. Ltd
Views:49 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Business Development - IT (3-10 yrs)
Job description :
The primary role of Business Development Manager is :
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, participating in industry forums and through other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Strategic planning and brand positioning.
- Develop the Right Pipeline of new businesses and develop the right Value Proposition for prospects.
- Developing a thorough knowledge of the categories we operate in, our customer's value chain, consumer needs and our value offering as compared to our competitor's solutions and services.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Play an integral part in generating new projects that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Collaborating with the team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
Required Candidate profile :
- Proven work experience as a Business Developer, or similar senior marketing role of generating new business.
- Familiarity with IT domain and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of brand positioning
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Ability to lead and motivate presentations and new marketing prospect
- Excellent communication skills, spontaneity and wit
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed