Manager - Business Development - IT (2-7 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to serving professionals at all stages in a client-oriented environment.
- Strategize and execute all aspects of the business development initiatives.
- Emphasis on generating new leads with the aim of creating more sales via bids, cold calls, references etc.
- Build sales pipeline.
- Must have understanding of IT industry, typical services, client expectations, how deals are structured
- Responsible for lead generation, proposal drafting, due diligence and closing
- Set up appointments with clients.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business.
- Participate in articulating important business development strategies.
- Maintain and generate accurate records with various relevant reports/documents
- Achieve periodic targets established by vertical Head.
Experience: 2-7 years
Industry : IT Software / Software Services