Recruitment Specialist at SnapFind
Views:4 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Business Development - IT (2-7 yrs)
1. Create and develop sales strategies and business development plans for dedicated tech stack and solutions offered by the company.
2. Gather complete project requirements, make project scope and features list. Get a quote from production for the same.
3. Send the initial proposal, introduction emails, follow up emails, quotations and final proposals to prospects.
4. Ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's sales management system.
5. Drafting final requirements after project conversion and hand over to Production with complete details.
6. Participate in client meetings, project demonstrations, calls and presentations.
7. Mentor new Business Development Executive team members with SOP guidelines and Lead Generation Process.
8. Responsible for lead generation through BDE working under him and lead should be according to SOP guidelines.
9. Maintain client records through the database; updates member records; compiles and prepares reports and presentations including research as needed.
- Behavior & Character Attributes Required:
- Zeal to learn new things and innovate.
- Fast Learner and Passionate for sales.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team
- Skills Required:
1. Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
2. Proven sales track record.
3. Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
4. Time management and planning skills.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
6. Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients.
7. Market knowledge.
- Education Required:
1. Graduate: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Any Specialization.
2. PG: M.Tech, MCA in Computers, MS/M.Sc (Science) in Any Specialization.