Manager - Business Development - IT (2-6 yrs)
Business Development Manager
- Generate business via portals like Upwork, Guru, PPH, and Freelance.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- To Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client's satisfaction
- To promote the company's services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- To develop entry-level staff into valuable sales resources.
- To conduct research to identify new markets and client's needs.
- To arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- To prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- To keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc on a regular basis and update the same to the reporting manager.
- To provide trustworthy feedback after-sales support.
- To build long-term relationships with new and existing clients in order to focus on client retention.
- To achieve desired targets as described by the higher authorities or the clients.