Managing Partner at Antal International Network
Views:55 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - IT (10-16 yrs)
Job Description- Business Development Manager
- Graduate in any discipline with MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from reputed business school.
- Should have experience of 10+ Years into sales in Information Technology Industry from reputed organizations.
- Experience in selling IT solutions (hardware & software) to Central/State Government Ministries/ Departments, Nodal Agencies.
- Experience in selling IT solutions to Public Sectors Undertakings (PSU) & other public utilities like power distribution companies, water authorities.
- Experience in selling to local customers/ familiarity with local geography.
- Experience in selling ERP software like SAP, Oracle etc.
- Experience in selling e-Governance Software solutions to government bodies.
C) Job Responsibilities-
- Achieve business targets on quarterly & yearly basis from given territory/accounts.
- Should be able to project accurate business forecast.
- Build & maintain robust pipeline/funnel to achieve business targets.
- Collections as per company norms & as per milestones agreed with the customer.
- Reporting to senior management on daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Conduct marketing activities like product presentation, demo, participation in seminar etc.
- Preparation & submission of tender documents.
- Complete coverage or territory/geography/market on periodic basis.
- Manage customer/ client relationships through all the phases of the sales cycle.
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects.
- Conduct on-on-one & group sales presentation.
- Special Skills- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills & presentation skills, time management.
- Flair for sales
- Possess key account management (KAM) skills like account mapping, planning forecasting, PR activities, good at relationship management.
- Must be able to work independently in a territory/remote location
- Ability to build & maintain rapport at highest level- Principal Secretory, Secretory levels.
- Demonstrate self-initiative in territory planning & coverage on periodic basis.
- Willing to travel
E) General Skills
- Sincere, dedicated. Hardworking, aggressive, goal oriented, team player.