Manager - Business Development - IT (1-6 yrs)
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people's lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if You- re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve every day, then we think that you- ll feel right at home with us at Advantage Club.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principles.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Skills required :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
- Capable, quick, determined
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Team player
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.