Associate Researcher at e - Hireo
Views:20 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Business Development - IT (1-3 yrs)
Role and Responsibility :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and Increasing client base.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives.
- Writing business proposals & Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- This role requires the candidate to be on constant travel to client locations within the city
Job Requirement :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution.
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.