Manager - Business Development - IT (0-4 yrs)
Role requires candidates to work on Sunday and Monday will be weekly off.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building Sales Funnel
- Generating Leads
- The BDM should get the right contacts of residential complex either from Scouting, Visiting Apartment complex and meeting the Facility Managers /Residents, Procuring Databases Online & Offline, Builders, Brokers etc
- Fix meetings. The BDM will be responsible for arranging meetings for client demo and discussion. The meeting should be fixed at a convenient time suggested by the client. Unless absolutely necessary, do not ask the potential client to change the day/time.
Here are few examples of right individuals for meetings:
- A resident who is keen to know about client and will connect you to Association members.
- Member of Association.
- Facility Manager who will then connect you to Association members
- Key decision maker in an RWA.
- Builders & Real Estate Companies who are running the MC's at new apartments
- Product Demo - The BDM should be well versed with the entire product suit to conduct a face to face demo session. Based on the level of person in the meeting, Sales/BD Head or one of founding partners (Vijay or Abhishek) may also join the BDM to help him convert the client.
- KYC - a BDM is expected to get maximum information about the prospect before the meeting - Information should included - Number of Flats/Villa's in the apartment, Number of Security Guards, PABX availability ( working condition of the phones, connectivity issues, cost an apartment pay for the same), Security issues residents are facing, the entire workflow of the gate etc- all this information can be obtained from the guards/ residents walk-ins etc)
- Follow up and Relationship Building - The BDM should try to build a very good relationship with the decision makers of the management committee, also needs to be in constant touch with the MC, so that they do not lose interest in the offering until the deal is finalized.
- Close the deal - The Demo meetings should result in a closure of the sale, with the right level of approvals in the management, because if the decision is not taken after the demo, the closure cycle will get very long and it will lead to increase in constraints.
- Contract signing & Payment Confirmation - Once verbal approval from client, get the contract up to date and execute signing with them, also get the payment confirmation - (Date on which the payment will be done)
- Email introduction prior to the start of deployment - Send a welcome mail to the client along with introductory collateral in a pre-drafted format. Details to be covered in a separate document. This will include handover to Client's account manager and be introducing accounts manager to the client.
- Follow up with accounts manager - BDM to ensure that the deployment is complete and MC is satisfied with the process.
- Solicit References - after the product is successfully deployed, the BDM should meet the MC members and request for references of their friends and relatives staying at another complex. a happy customer can really refer you the other customers who are of the same TG and can influence a lot in the deal closure.
- Keep CRM database up to date - the CRM data should be up to date such that one can pull metrics on different stages of lead - conversion any time.
- Keep Contract database up to date - ensure that specifics & economics of the deal is up to date in the Contract and Invoice database/system.