Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:346 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Manager - Business Development - IT (0-10 yrs)
Join an exciting startup that is revolutionising the School Management industry
Fantastic work culture
A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a platform that connects schools and individuals with friendly and reliable school management software. They aim to deliver an end-to-end solution that is innovative yet cost-effective.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- Developing solutions and organising, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements.
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI's & RFP's.
- Maintaining daily records of all financial transactions.
- Entering journal entries into the system.
- Assisting in reporting and audit related matters.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a B2B sales/ account management, Partnerships & Alliances or Pre-sales role.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track record in building relationships with senior level stakeholders.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.