Director at Dhruv Corporate HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:5 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Business & Development - Investment Firm (2-7 yrs)
One of our esteemed clients is looking for a Manager: Compliance & Legal, to be part of their legal and compliance team.The role is for growth-oriented people with entrepreneurial mindset. Please find the company introduction and job profile below.
About the client:
It is a top performing boutique investment firm managing more than $ 180 million AUM with more than 30 % CAGR over 9 years, leading to more than 1000% absolute returns since inception.
They work with very niche clientele comprising select UHNW individuals and family offices with a direct relationship with all their clients. They invest in high quality small and mid-cap listed companies that are industry leaders with a potential for long term wealth creation. The founder, has been working in the industry for over 20 years now and is very well known in the industry for understanding market cycles and identifying high quality companies through his contrarian approach.
What to Expect :
- Steep growth trajectory based on individual as well as firm performance
- Opportunity to work with a brilliant and fun team of stellar individuals (CA/CS/IIT/IIM-ISB)
- Part of a growing team which is expected to grow from 10 to 30 people and establish international offices
- Freedom and ownership of work to shape the online presence of the organisation
Job Description :
- Developing a deep understanding of the various products offered by A company
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Assisting in planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new developments to prospective and existing clients
- In the long run you will also be expected to develop strategies that company should adopt to grow the business including but not limited to strategic decision making and hiring internal and external resources.
- An engineering or management graduated from Tier-I colleges with a flair for finance and sales
- Pleasing personality with high degree of interpersonal skills
- Zeal to learn and willingness to delve deeper for better understanding
- Good to have - Wealth management experience at a premier organisation but willing to relearn wealth management
- Voracious reader and fitness enthusiast
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills, with attention to detail from inception through execution
Pay - Industry Standard
The interested candidates can send their CVs