HR at Marconix Sales & Marketing Pvt Ltd
Views:27 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Business Development - Internet/eCommerce (3-5 yrs)
Location : Bangalore(JP Nagar)
Joining: Urgent (Immediately) - Candidates ready to join immediately should only apply.
Remuneration: CTC UPTO 4,00,000 PA + Industry Best perks
Roles and Responsibilities :
Business Development Manager (E-commerce Marketplace) is responsible for defining and executing the marketplace sales strategy to optimize distribution by performing business development, operations, platform trading, and analytics activities such as mapping the online marketplace and getting new Partners & Vendor On Board.
1. Handle overall e-Commerce & marketplace sales operation of imavatar.com website.
2. Responsible for identifying new vendors for the Best Deals marketplace.
3. Responsible for a complete background check of new vendor/seller while onboarding.
4. Collaborate with the vendor to deliver best-in-class and seamless end-to-end consumer experience i.e. product visibility, content, delivery SLAs, returns, etc.
5. Deliver onboarding and sales target.
6. Leading Team to manage onboarding target.
7. Develop a short-term &long-term plan for growth & report on a regular basis
8. Handle B2B and B2C sales of online business
9. Stay up to date on industry new development, trends, and insights.
10. Ensure competitor analysis of other online marketplaces.
11. Prepare onboarding and sales analysis report and timely present it to the management.
12. Defining and spreading online brand identity by creating a consistent and first-class partner experience.
13. Collaborate with product leaders to curate an effective product category assortment for the business.
14. Facilitate digital know-how training for vendor and in-house sales team.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
1. MBA in marketing or a related field.
2. 3-5 years of proven experience in E-commerce partner and vendor management and Sales.
3. Excellent presentations and communication skills.
4. Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and online multivendor marketplace platforms.
5. Experience managing multiple projects - prioritization, planning & delegation
6. Ability to develop & drive business strategy
7. Proven track record of taking ownership
8. Open to travel