Director at Genetic Callnet Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:108 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - Insurance (7-12 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Areas of Responsibility :
- Relationship Management
- Responsible for developing new channel partners and getting new business.
- Increase the business with the existing channel partners.
- The person will head the P&L of the business end-to-end.
- Continuous analysis of market and market share.
- Proactively define strategies to increase the market share
- Market and client visits to understand intricacies and challenges
- Reviewing and analysing sales reports to determine influencer action
- Implement the effective and relevant of incentive structure for channel partners.
- Work with different teams across the organization to get a 360 degree exposure and influence.
- Working closely with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Participate in partner's events (e.g. trade shows, Road Shows or any BTL activities) to cultivate client relationships
- Identify the growth areas and new business scope within the existing category
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Set goals, define KPIs and ensure the goals are delivered
Skills Required :
- Highly analytical
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong influencing abilities
- Excellent client management skills
- Managing CXO level relationship
- Strength of character to raise and communicate issues or recommendations
- An appetite for growth and personal development.
- Knowledge in insurance is an added advantage
- Desire and ability to think like the customer
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Willing to take calculated risks to grow the category
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills