GM - Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services
Views:74 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Business Development - Inspection/Verification/Testing & Certification Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Identifies new business concepts by researching industry and related events, publications,
announcements, especially company's competitors and education sector.
- Seeks and proposes potential business deals and knowledge partner tie-ups by contacting
potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities for the company's Academy courses.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Self- lead generation of at least 4 leads in a month in the domain of educational sectors
- Must have good contacts in education sector on a PAN India basis or must be willingly ready to travel to develop the same.
- Should have a proven track record in Business Development of an organization and must have handled revenue targets between 60 Lakhs to 1 Cr. Annually
- Business development in line of new services and Educational sector for the company's academic courses.
- Self lead generation via institutional tie-ups. Market research and client visits
- In conjunction with overall sales strategy, create sales plans to grow revenue for designated accounts/region
- Identify, research, plan contact potential clients to establish new business in order to achieve targeted revenue growth
- Anticipate, identify and understand client's needs and pains and translate those into sales opportunities
- Prepare quotations, service agreements and tenders within set deadlines
- Ensure timely and professional submission of all information as requested by clients, ensure follow-up
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports of sales activities, especially client visits/calls
- Resolve customer complaints by addressing problems, facilitating the development of solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to managers
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Maintain positive relationships with current and potential clients through regular contacts
- Liaise with technical/operations teams to ensure excellent communication channels exist to facilitate the successful handover and execution of the new and current business.
- Support marketing strategy and business development teams as appropriate
- Track competitor activity
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports of sales activities, especially client visit/calls
- Assist for invoicing and support for collection as determined by the Business Manager
- Maintain awareness and understanding of all services, ensuring that the full range of company's services are presented to new and existing clients to maximize sales opportunities
- Forward potential opportunities to other Business Lines as appropriate
- Any graduate with an excellent communication skill. Must have a good personality. This position is exclusive to only Male candidates.
- MBA in Sales and Marketing
- A minimum of 10 years and maximum 15 years of experience in the sales field, with a successful track record
- Fluent in English (local/customer language), high level of written and verbal English
- State of the art selling techniques and an ability to translate these skills into tangible results
- Extensive knowledge of the related field (main actors, trends/shifts, competitors, processes, regulatory frameworks)
- Ensure new services are sold at acceptable margins within operational capacity
- Ability to write, appraise and negotiate detailed contracts and commercial agreements
- Ability to present detailed concepts to an audience in a presentation environment
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to work and react effectively to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and with a high degree of autonomy
- Knowledge of IT systems, particularly MS Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be from Certification/Training Industry.
- Should have experience in B2B, Corporate Sales, Lead Generation, Cold Calling.
- 12 educational sector tie-ups in a year.
- Revenue generation of 5 Lakhs per month.
- Lead generation for PAN India market, minimum 60 per month.