Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:448 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Manager - Business Development - Inside Sales - Professional Services (0-30 yrs)
The Offer :
- Work within a well-established company and a highly motivated team
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact by making sports accessible to all
The Employer :
- Our client is a one-stop management and consultancy firm for sports. They provide marketing, branding and event management services that are cost effective without hampering operational excellence. Their ultimate goal is to eliminate all barriers that is restricting people from playing sports and that it can be easily enjoyed by all.
- They are looking for talented candidates that are highly passionate about sports to join their team. Apply today!
The Job :
In this role, you will be involved in generating customer insights to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness, handling incoming queries and building client relationships to achieve targets set out by the business, as well as sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- Maintaining daily records of all financial transactions.
- Entering journal entries into the system.
- Assisting in reporting and audit related matters.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and at least 1 year experience within a Sales Operations/ Support, Partnerships & Alliances or Inside Sales role, ideally within the Professional Services industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard