Manager - Business Development/Inside Sales - Interior Designing Firm (3-6 yrs)
We are having Opening for our client a Leading Interior Designing Company in India, Based in Bangalore.
Designation: Sales Manager / BDM, Inside Sales
(Female Candidates Only)
Location: Indiranagar and Sankey Road, Bangalore
CTC : upto 5 LPA + Incentive
The Job :
The job is to assist in the operations of the boutique .The responsibilities shouldered would be effective implementation of technical, commercial, financial and administrative systems and processes designed for the boutique.
Key Responsibilities :
- Building an ongoing relationship with clients and new prospects.
- Interacting with customers, understanding their design requirements, presenting the product and design.
- Ensuring that effective designs are generated and presented to clients.
- Visiting the client's site, giving proposal of design, quotation and presentation.
- Interaction with site co-ordinator and also making site ready for installations.
- Discussing and formulating quotations, Monitoring pre-sale and post sale follow up.
- Following up on clients. Collecting requisite fees and agreement amounts
- Organizing requisite documentation.
- Interacting and building the brand with architects, interior designers, real estate developers etc.
- Achieving the set targets by strategizing, planning and motivating the entire team.
Qualification and Skill Sets :
- A graduate from a reputed institution or MBA background would be an added advantage.
- 3-5 yrs of work experience, good selling skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good command over English and Kannada.
- Knowledge of the local city should be good
- You should have a flair for design, excellent people skills and passion to build customer relationship.
- You should be capable of taking orders and independently implementing them in your boutique
- Interior Design, Architectural or Civil Engineering background would be an added advantage