Talent Acquisition Specialist at Kezan Consulting - A unit of Kezan India Pvt Ltd
Views:13 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Business Development - Human Resource Solutions (5-6 yrs)
About : Kezan Consulting- A unit of Kezan India Private Limited, we specialize in providing expert human resource solutions for businesses of all sizes.
- We believe in people, and we know that they can create amazing, even seemingly impossible, things. People often amaze us with what we are capable of as humans. People push the boundaries to perform unimaginable things. And at Kezan, our expertise is fueling this spark.
- At Kezan, we are seeking for Manager-Corporate Sales to join our internal Business Development team and generate businesses on pan India level.
Number of open positions : 4
Salary : As per industry standards
Work location : Lucknow
Job Responsibilities :
- Acquiring new clients or business, generating leads, qualifying opportunities, and establishing the sales lifecycle that contribute to expanding the corporate sales funnel.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotation and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met. Develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including market research, opportunity qualification due diligence and closing.
- Send email campaigns/newsletters.
- Efficiency into follow ups.
Requirements and skills :
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- At least 5-6 years of business development experience in the service sector, preferably in the B2B market.
- Candidates from recruiting and staffing industry will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.