Business Development Manager at Pearl Consulting
Views:25 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Business Development - HR Consulting Services (3-5 yrs)
Designation - Business Development Manager
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Experienced in Lead Generation and cold calling is required.
- Ability to influence the Customers for need-based selling.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Experienced in selling HR Consulting Services would be preferred.
- Good Communication and Inter-personal Skills.
- Optimistic with Learning Attitude.
- MBA / BBA candidates with Marketing specialization will be preferred
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.