Assistant Manager - HR at Adomantra Digital India Pvt Ltd
Views:328 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Manager - Business Development - Hotel (4-7 yrs)
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Identify Potential Clients to offer travel Services.
2. Initiate discussions with the Initiate discussion with hotels and other users of various travel related products from B2c, B2E and B2B as per sales target.
3. Highlight the benefits of various ad inventories and their capacity to reach a target and handle the team of Sales professionals in the region and keep them motivated for sales at ground level to meet the target sales.
4. Deliver Sales pitches, convincing clients to use company inventory for their advertising needs.
5. Conduct the frequent training program for ream in the region to make them aware about new travel related products and how they can reach and approach the customers.
6. Achieve sales targets.
Requirements & Qualifications :
1. Experience - 4+ years
2. He/she should have MBA degree in Sales/Marketing preferably or qualification according to relevance.
3. Candidate should have experience of working in Travel/ecommerce industry.
Personal competences :
1. Excellent communications and cooperation skills.
2. Responsible and proactive.
3. Ability to work in a team