Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:25 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Business Development - Healthcare (6-10 yrs)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Fantastic work culture
Our Client is hiring for Business Development Manager
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Driving monthly /quarterly sales objectives and providing sales forecasts.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Conducting monthly sales reviews and quarterly business reviews with Country sales teams.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 6 years experience ideally in Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) or Marketing Communications within Healthcare & Lifesciences industry.
- Experience within Multi-country Sales, National Sales, would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Industrial & Manufacturing would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.