Managing Director at Acclaim Consultants
Views:114 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Business Development - Healthcare (2-5 yrs)
This position is for our client, a very big name in Healthcare sector. And this position is based out of South Delhi.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix from individual customer
- Maintain an accurate and current database
- Identify and develop sources of potential customers
- Effectively communicate with customers to gain commitment to purchase
- Maintain regular contact with Key Customers
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both customer
- Overcome customer resistance/objections to products
- Advise Managing Director and Sales and Marketing Director of customer feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company performance
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Managing Director and Group Sales and Marketing Director
- Targeted tele-sales campaigns to achieve sales
- Be able to match appropriate products to customers requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all services, relevant selling points and benefits
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor service, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of services
- Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities
- Handle correspondence related to all selling activities
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
- Undertake all responsibilities with reference to procedures.
- Obtain necessary authority for expenses and record same in line with Company Policy.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as specified by the Reporting Manager
Minimum : Any Graduation
Preferred : Graduate in medical profession : MBBS/BDS/BPT/MPT
Experience Required : 2- 5 years
- Experience of dealing with various doctors.
Personal Skills & Qualities :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning & organizing abilities
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability - Efficient under pressure
- Result Oriented