Manager - Business Development - GPS/Tracking System (0-3 yrs)
This is your opportunity to learn building businesses from scratch. Zeo Auto is growing like crazy and we invite highly motivated individuals to be a part of it. Please keep in mind that this is not part-time work. We are currently installing GPS devices in our fleet of vehicles, onboarding 500 vehicles every month.
Selected employees' day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Visiting and partnering vehicle showrooms, distributors, dealers, and RTO agents to bring in leads
2. Building a reputation on Google Maps, Justdial, Quikr, and Olx to generate leads
3. Getting certifications done from RTO agents
4. Getting license issued to installation field guys
5. Managing offline installation guys
6. Ensuring the supply of GPS devices to various vendors, partners, dealers, and field guys for installation
7. Creating logins for all the on-boarded users
8. Managing payments and inventory.
The work scope is not limited and the employee will be an entrepreneur in residence, who has the responsibility to run the show in one or two of the cities. He will have complete support and day to day guidance from founders and other team members but should be capable enough to take on new challenges every day. There is high incentive on bringing in orders.
Note: Personal Bike and laptop mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.