IT Recruiter at Himflax Group
Views:87 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Business Development/Government Sales (3-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Customer relationship with defense / railways
2. Understand the defense hierarchy at least of any one of the forces, Army, Air force, Navy
3. Mapping of all three forces and other paramilitary forces
4. Managing online Registration in the tender websites and online biding.
5. Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender execution.
- Effective Coordination between sales team to get the price approvals, technical details of products on time.
- Effective Coordination between finance team to get the EMDs, tender fee on time for tenders.
6. Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
7. Vendor registration in the system for tenders.
8. To support business units in identifying, preparing and submitting tenders.
9. Managing the complete lifecycle of bids and RFPs/tenders.
10. Managing the process operations required at each stage of tender/bidding process, meeting both in and out requirements.
11. Making fund flow models for the project during the pre-sales stage.
12. Creating government sales through visiting government offices, tenders and etc.