Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:756 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Manager - Business Development - Global Market Intelligence & Advisory Firm (1-9 yrs)
Business Development Manager
The Offer :
- Opportunity within a leading market intelligence company
- Embody the company's values of being a partner in growth
The Employer :
Our client is a leading global market intelligence and advisory company that focuses on emerging and disruptive technology trends. They have a team of highly qualified researches that uses a robust methodology to collate insights and analysis. Publishing over 100 market research reports yearly, they serve as an industry knowledge partner to emerging as well as Fortune 2000 companies across the globe.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and at least 1 year experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the Consulting industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with Key Accounts and solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience covering Healthcare and Chemicals & Energy is strong plus.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments