Recruiter at Upraisal.net
Views:15 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - FoodTech (1-3 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Your role :
- As an Account Executive, you will be expected to build meaningful relationships with prospective customers and convert them into happy UrbanPiper clients by helping them realize the value in adopting one or more of our product offerings.
You will :
- Identify outbound strategies that best suit your goal to attract and convert high potential customers.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to closure for mid-market and smaller sized restaurant chains.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage restaurant decision makers by visiting them or engaging them over calls to get them to demo our product offering and convert into paying customers.
- Keep meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using CRM and other sales tools.
- Be responsible for personal target compliance, reliable revenue forecasting and ownership of sales pipeline as communicated through CRM.
- Assume shared responsibility with the on-boarding team to ensure a smooth go-live experience for customers.
We are looking for someone who has/is :
- 1-3 years of experience in a role involving a good mix of field and remote sales.
- A good understanding of the food tech industry.
- Capable of exhibiting an empathetic, precise and articulate approach towards engaging senior decision makers and helping them understand the business value in adopting a SaaS/technical solution.
- A clear and correct manner of communicating their thoughts verbally or in a written form.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Experience at selling a SaaS solution and able to understand technical topics comfortably.
- Well versed in managing their day-to-day activities on a CRM tool like Salesforce.
- Good analytical and quantitative capabilities.
Nice to have :
- Prior experience in a high growth startup environment.
- Experience in the F&B industry.
- Feels at home working with spreadsheets for tracking and analytical tasks.
- Your own mode of transportation.