Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:113 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Business Development - FMCG/Pharma (10-20 yrs)
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Our client is a provides you a quality range of Ayurvedic Products in various categories namely Health care, Home care, Beauty care, FMCG and many more. They join the ancient principles of Ayurvedic medicine with the latest scientific technology to provide the highest quality herbal supplements available
- They also believe that maintaining the highest quality-control standards in the herbal supplement industry goes hand in hand with that commitment. They have maintained these standards since their foundation and are committed to continuing that tradition as they meet the needs of their customers in the years to come.
The Job :
As a Business Development Manager, you will :
- Develop and implement growth opportunities within and between organizations
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Increase the value of current customers while attract new ones.
The Profile :
- You have at least 10 years experience within a National Sales or Regional Sales role, ideally within the Ayurvedic / Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- You should be well aware of channel sales discipline & operations.
- You must have the necessary exposure of sales & Marketing and should possess necessary skills and qualities of experienced marketing person. Rapport with personnel and distributors of OTC/ HERBAL & AYURVEDIC line could be an asset but not essential.
- You must have the exposure, experience and knowledge of launching new products.
- You must have the ready network of financially sound parties viz. C&F and/or Super Stockiest, Distributors and required distribution channel for the Assigned territory.
- You must come in the job with the ready team of marketing personnel of different order. A ready Team of Marketing Personnel of Different order will Be an advantage.
- You are experienced and well verse in product launches, product promotion in the market with time line.
- You are capable of handling large territories, and network.
- You can take up the onus and responsibility of achieving sales targets forwarded by the Company from time to time.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders