Business Development Manager at Food Business
Views:15 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
CASEY GALAXY INDIA PVT LTD. - A premier organization of Eastern India is involved in various segment of consumer interest. We are hiring experienced and versatile candidates for the position of Business Development Manager to execute marketing strategy, policy and ethics in the market.
As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities:
- Approaching potential leads and close them within a stipulated time frame.
- Create exclusive distributors and business associates for the company towards business growth.
- Look after the entire business growth of the exclusive distributor and business associate.
- Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product order, re-order etc.
- Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
- Perform other sales, marketing or promotion related activities as and when instructed by the company.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
On job training - 4 months where salary shall be Rs. 30,000/- with monthly business target achievement.