Associate- Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:6 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - FMCG (2-10 yrs)
Business Development Manager
- Mintel is the world's leading market intelligence agency, the Experts in What Consumers Want and Why . With the global footprints and local views, we gain in-depth understanding of consumers in different aspects and from various angles, which allows us to offer our clients a unique perspective on the future of the consumer landscape and a clear roadmap to navigate it with.
- This is an exciting role focused on expanding our client base in India market and reporting to Head of business development. We are seeking for a hunter with 2 years+ of experience in business development. This individual will join a very successful team that serves as an integral part of Mintel's business and will get the opportunity to partner with some of the key players in the industries we serve to sell our entire suite of research solutions, to the FMCG industry in particular.
- The role requires a hungry and motivated salesperson who is driven to hit sales targets. It is nicely rewarded with a lucrative uncapped commission plan and incredible growth opportunities within the business. Mintel has a proven and successful business model in emerging markets and we are looking for the right incumbent to drive the next level growth for India.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Penetrating. Source and meet new prospects to bring them to the current portfolio
- Prospecting. Meet prospecting targets set daily, weekly and monthly
- Closing the deals. Prepare for proposals with the suitable Mintel solutions and at the right prices, based on the understanding of prospects- needs
- Negotiation. Implement all necessary strategies and skills to demonstrate and secure Mintel's value
- Needs finding. Identify, understand and match prospects- needs with Mintel's solutions, and make sure the opportunities are renewable
- Strategizing. Plan and develop effective sales strategy. Manage the pipeline for the next 3 months for consistent target delivery
- Forecasting. Ensure healthy and accurate forecast from your territory, and deliver to reporting manager on time
- Presenting and demonstration. Leveraging excellent knowledge of Mintel products and services, and deep understanding of latest FMCG trends, to be able to confidently present to audiences from either internal or external
- Networking. Develop and maintain relationships with prospects- decision makers and major influencers
Who We Are Looking For :
- Hunters : You are a metrics-driven sales individual with a proven track record of success. You have excellent closing and prospecting skills and are comfortable making cold and warm introductions over the phone, in-person and via email.
- Achievers : You have a strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, selling solutions to the C-suite. You possess and apply practical and technical skills, knowledge, and experience related to sales and customer service.
- Commercially-Minded : You initiate sales meetings to speak with and listen to clients and are easily able to identify potential sales opportunities. You can comfortably and enthusiastically pitch our suite of products and network at the highest possible levels within prospects to ensure there is appropriate executive engagement.
- Short and long-term focused : You have an understanding of the immediacy of winning this month's team sales results, while making the appropriate adjustments to ensure the same for the next 6-12 months
- Naturally Curious : You are naturally curious and great at navigating client conversations, asking second and third level questions to get at the heart of clients- challenges and goals.
- Humble : You have the grit and competitiveness to find ways to always be moving forward, no matter the obstacle in front of you but you have the humbleness to realize that all of the success you have achieved is because of so many others around you. You have a very high EQ and when facing adversity, you are known as a pragmatic optimist. You don't take rejection personally; you see it as a challenge.
- Great Communicators : You have an extremely consultative and energetic personality with polished verbal and written communication skills. You are not only a strong speaker, but also a strong listener and take the time to know your audience. You speak clearly, concisely and present yourself with confidence.
- A Practitioner : You should have 2 years+ with focus on new business development, a track record of selling consultancy solutions to the C-suite, as well as rooted connection within FMCG sector. You possess and apply practical and technical skills, knowledge, and experience related to sales and customer service.