Operation Cum Sales Manager at FMCG Company
Views:40 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Business Development - FMCG (1-4 yrs)
As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities:
- Approaching potential leads and close them within a stipulated time frame.
- Create exclusive distributors, exclusive Super Stockiest and business associates for the company.
- Look after the entire business activities of the exclusive distributors, super stockiest and business associates.
- Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product order, re-order etc.
- Guide and coordinate the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
- Training personnel and helping team members in developing their skills.
- Make strategic marketing plans/ beat plans to achieve the business targets.
- Perform other sales, marketing or promotion related activities towards the growth of the company as when instructed by the company.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in MS- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.