Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:184 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Manager - Business Development - FMCD/FMCG (3-14 yrs)
- A consumer goods platform with aggressive expansion plans
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities
Our client is the one-stop solution for consumer and durable goods. Through a robust supply chain network, they are able to provide the best quality product at the lowest possible prices. Join an established company with aggressive expansion plans across the country.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years of experience within a Sales, Business Development or Marketing role, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct & Area Sales
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to build strong networks and relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- You are highly motivated and enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders