Managing Director at SAN Management Recruiters & Professionals
Views:698 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Business Development - FinTech (3-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager- Channel Sales
About Company :
After working with SMBs and the tech space we noticed that SMBs struggled to manage their finances. Often challenges around cash flow made it difficult to manage & grow their business. However, we realized that technology could solve these challenges and there couldn't have been a better time with Digital India initiatives including GST and UPI making it even more easier. We are combining our experience in understanding SMBs with our technology to help ensure businesses never run out of money.
Location : Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi & Pune
Experience : 3 - 7 Years
Function : Business Development
Vacancy : 10
Job Description :
- Recruit and onboard new Channel Partners in defined regions.
- Work closely with existing or new partners to build pipeline, close deals & achieve the set revenue targets.
- Attend industry events to promote products and acquire business leads.
- Meet with prospects in person and develop relationship.
- Make efficient use of business-to-business referrals, leveraging existing relationships to cement new opportunities.
Who should join us:
If the following apply to you, hit us up:
- Prior experience of managing and growing business through Partners.
- Proven experience in selling SaaS based software solutions & services to small, medium & large companies in India.
- Experience in account management with up sell / cross sell skills.
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques.
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to finding solutions.
- Strong interest in technology.
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) sales goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors- Experience in building contact database.