HR at Shangrila Corporate Services
Views:1 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Business Development - Financial Solution (5-8 yrs)
Business Development Manager
Job Description :
- Are you a Sales Superstar? Do you live and breathe sales? Are you hungry to learn and grow at stupendous pace? We are not looking for average performers. We partner Sales Superstars. Come and help us scale up our Trade Advisory business to make it the Industry Leader. SCS is an inflection point having grown at 30% Y-O-Y for the last 3 years. It is now looking for exceptional Sales personnel to join its Sales Team.
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be responsible for Fresh Client Acquisition in the region.
- The role will entail responsibility for mapping and engaging with key decision makers at the leadership level (CEO/CFO, VP - Finance/ Taxation / Compliance) on the client side to enable further business development opportunities.
- Developing strategies for driving sales growth across target sectors.
- Building strong sales pipeline by scanning for business opportunity.
- Ability to strategize and develop good market share in stiff market competition.
- Develop and build prospective clientele through market intelligence
Knowledge & Skills :
The ideal candidate will also be characterized by the following attributes :
- 5-8 years of Experience in B2B Solution Sales / Business Development with strong track record of achievement.
- Master's degree in Business Administration / Management will be preferred.
- Strong experience in consultative sales approach with enterprise clients especially in Financial Solution.
- Keen interest in conducting research and data-driven insights coupled with outstanding planning & analytical capabilities.
- Experienced in closing large sized deals at the leadership level.