Manager - Business Development - Fabrics & Export Vertical - Interior Design (5-11 yrs)
Company outline: It is into Fabrics and Export
Designation: Business Development Manager
Qualification : Any Graduate /MBA Add on advantage
Experience : Min 5 Years
Job Description/Desired Profile:-
- Responsible for Project Specification's with Architects, Interior Designers, Project Management Companies, Builders and Contractors and convincing them.
- Doing SITE SURVEYS to get the necessary information about the new Projects.
- Meeting and Maintaining relations with customers and ensuring Execution of Projects and Implementation till completion.
- Responsible for follow-ups and payments from the customers for ongoing and new Projects.
- Maintaining relations with the customers and collecting the sales and projects information from them.
- Driving business growth through identification & penetration of new market segments for attainment of periodical targets with a view to optimize revenue from markets.
- Setting up entire operations with key focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of available resources
- Framing strategies for establishing greater awareness about company & its products
- Ensuring efficiency in sales operations and meeting product project sales targets
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor's moves to achieve market share metrics; evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets
- Monitoring new product launch results and recommending action for addressing any forecasted variances to volume budget
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Well groomed and pleasant
If interested Kindly forward updated CV with current and expected CTC mentioned in it.