HR at Marconix Sales & Marketing Pvt Ltd
Views:46 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Business Development - EV Charging Stations (2-4 yrs)
Business Development Manager - EV Charging Stations
Job Description :
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Ctc Range: rs. 3.00 to 4.00 Lakh P.A.
Position: Business Development Manager
No. of Positions: 4
Preferred Industry: automobile (electric Vehicle (ev), B2 B Real Estate Liaison
Job Description: this Individual Will Be Primarily Responsible for Growing the Business by Developing Relationships with Suitable Landlords and Partners with Prime Locations for Rapid Charger Installations, Real Estate Companies/ Developers, Etc. High-Level Negotiations with Government Officers for Government Project Conceptualization, Budgeting, Tendering, and Closure.
1. Identifying Private/public Landlords and Retail Partners
2. Identify Partnership Opportunities.
3. Responsible to Decide upon Capex and Manage Profits, Investments and Roi with Respect to Overall Charging Business.
4. Collaborate with Third Party to Establish an Co's Public Charging Infrastructure and Premium Charging Experience.
5. Liaison with Ev Program Team to Deliver Holistic Charging Solutions by Ensuring Vehicle, Charger and Other Ground-Level Readiness.
6. Develop New Relationships in An Effort to Grow Business and Aid Expansion Effort.
7. Define Best Practices and Processes for The Ev and Charging Infrastructure Software Build, Integration and Delivery.
8. Maintain Existing Business.
9. Plan Strategically to Assure Project Success.
10. Excellent Understanding of The Sales, Business Development and Account Management Processes.
11. Excellent Communications & Presentation Skills.
12. Ability to Forge Strong Customer Relationships
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
4+ Years' of Industry-Related Business Development Experience
Charging System, Electric Vehicle, Charging Business Tie-Ups, New Business Development, Network Development, Mobility, New Market Development, Strategic Partnerships, Alliances, Ev Networks, Infrastructure, Partnership Management, Revenue Expansion, Business Development, B2 B