HR at Vruksham Talent Group
Views:30 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Business Development - Electronic Manufacturing Services - IT/Telecom (6-10 yrs)
Designation: Business Development Manager - EMS
- We are looking for a - Business Development Manager- to bring in new business related to EMS from the IT / Telecom / Mobile industry.
- Incumbent will be responsible for Sales activities including achieving the Sales Targets, including growing existing business.
- He would be responsible for Strategic Consulting.
- He would interact with the Manufacturing Head in order to bring efficiency in operations to improve quality standards & achieve maximum cost savings.
- Account Management Independently map accounts and build relationships across the key stakeholders & decision makers in the account. Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Account creation and sales closure to achieve assigned sales targets. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing and new project development.
- Sales planning, reporting funnel and commit weekly / monthly.
- Achieving key business parameters revenues, gross margins & payment collection.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Graduate, preferably B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc (IT) / B.Sc (Computer Science).
- MBA (Marketing) preferred.
- Minimum 6-8 years in Sales related to EMS.
- Thorough understanding of EMS.
- Travel: 60% of the time.
- Pleasant personality, strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.