Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:271 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Business Development - EduTech Startup (1-4 yrs)
They offer a tech platform to tuition centers and institutes, in the form of a mobile app and a web portal. Our technology empowers this institute to conduct their classroom activities, and more significantly, even automate them. It also functions as a progress tracker module for the parents. We are an IIT + NSIT alum startup, in the business for over two years now. They have been featured on YS, TechinAsia and various other publishing's as one of the top emerging EdTech startups in India. The company is funded by serial entrepreneurs with investors from the Middle East and Europe.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage client discovery and establish first connect.
- Physically meet the customer and give them a demo of our product.
- Close sales deals with the customer.
- Maintain follow-ups over calls to keep building the sales pipeline.
- Explain the tech product in detail. If needed, give them a product demo/training.
- Manage pricing negotiations and maintain healthy relationships with clients.
- Frequent traveling will be required. Both in-city and out-station depending on the favorable zone.
- All traveling expenses will be paid by the company at standard industry norms.
- Very polished and good communication skills. Knowledge of local or Area language will be preferred.
- Street-smart attitude, highly motivated candidate.
- Strong ownership attitude. You should be able to take responsibility for the role.
- Driving should be known and own a vehicle (two-wheeler) will be given a preference.
- College and grades are not selection criteria as long as you are sincere and hungry to learn.
Strong sales skills, Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, Traveler, Self Starter / Self Motivated, Negotiation Skills, Ownership And Accountability.
Location: Pune & Kolkata